Jul 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Thus I am currently not actively programming in c++ need your help on defining what is "noise" in c++ code.
Following questions need to be answered:
- Which file extensions should be analyzed? *.cpp, *.h what else?
- Comments - are there any except // and /* ?
- How to ignore literals - Everything between " and " ? What else?
- Which are most common noise (decoration) keywords to ignore? Like include etc.
- Do we need to skip some lines? Like compiler directives.
- Do we need to skip entire files (like auto genereted) ? Which ones how to identify them?
Thanks in advance